Monday, February 8, 2010

The Little Climber

The day before we were going to paint inside our new house, I had Max along with me one morning while Zahra was at school. I was working on taping up the baseboards and moulding so that we could paint the following afternoon. We only got around to doing Zahra's room because we ran out of time. These pictures were taken in our bedroom. (I suppose I should take some new pictures now that all the furniture is set up and we're all settled in... Coming soon?)
I was amazed at how quickly Max climbed up the ladder himself. Before stepping back to take a quick shot, I was standing behind him in case he fell. He seemed to be aware of the fact that he could take a big fall, so he held on tightly and didn't come loose until I pried his little hands away.

Needless to say, I didn't get very much done with the little toddler trying to get into everything. Oh, well.


No comments:

Post a Comment