Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maxwell Shoe-y Hands

Lots of times, Max will pick up shoes and bring them to you. Sometimes they belong to you. Sometimes they belong to him. Sometimes they belong to a guest. It doesn't matter. He likes to pick them up and carry them around. Sometimes I think when he brings me his shoes, it's his way of saying, "Hey, put these on me. Let's go outside." What he really means, who knows. Today, he put his little shoes on his hands and walked around the house. I was washing dishes in the kitchen and he walked up to me, put his hands in the air, and had a huge grin on his face. Like it was the coolest thing he'd ever done! He was so proud of himself. So I gave him a hug. And grabbed the camera.
He kept them on his hands for quite awhile, just walking around, banging on stuff, dropping them, picking them up and putting them on again. Great toddler fun!

It was like he kept trying to say, "Hey, Mom! Look what I can do! I've got shoes on my hands! Wow!"
My little happy Maxwell Shoe-y Hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment