Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wagon Walk

Just before I took Auntie Sis to the airport, we all needed to get out and go for a walk outside. It's fun that Zahra and Max can still fit in the wagon, and for the most part, get along.
Zahra loves her little brother!

I love to see the two of them together, when they hold on to each other and just look like they're having a great time.
This shot is kind of blurry because I'm pulling the wagon as it's racing down a hill and trying to take a picture at the same time. Not an easy task! They thought going down the hill was so much fun...
A little while later, after walking around our complex for awhile, it seemed like a good idea to let the kids get out and walk around a little. I wanted to take a picture of them in the trunks of this olive tree, but it was almost impossible to get them both to stay there...
It's funny how much Max looks like a baby here. (Yes, I know he's almost 15 months old so it's not like he's very old yet, but you know what I mean, right?) Sometimes it seems like he's growing up to be a little boy, but every once in awhile, the baby-face pops through.
Of course Zahra wanted a turn to pull her brother around for awhile....
Then we decided to sit down and I was trying to have Auntie Sis get a group shot, but getting all three of us to look at the camera at once truly was impossible. Plus, Zahra wouldn't stop being silly. She kept putting that little pillow over her face and head because the sun was shining in our eyes. (Do you think we could all fit in that Smart Car back there?)

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome they get along!! I can't believe how big Max is getting! He is so cute! I bet the two are so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete