Saturday, May 30, 2009

To You, The Reader

Hey everyone... I added a "gadget" on the sidebar so that you can be one of my "followers." I always wonder who is reading the blog, what they think, and stuff like that. Feel free to add comments at the end of any post to let me know what you think, if you feel like sharing. I've heard some feedback about having trouble posting without logging in or having some kind of account, so my mom figured out a way around that. What you can do is add a comment as "anonymous" and then at the end of your comment, you can just type your name so we know who it's from. I am quite interested to hear your feedback, so please post a comment if you have something you'd like to tell me (or the other readers). Of course, don't feel like you need to comment every time, but every once in awhile would be fun, I think. I even enjoy reading the comments section on one of the blogs I follow (the Motherlode blog from the New York Times), just because sometimes the discussion is as interesting as the original post itself. I know you all are busy, so just keep this in mind in case you ever have the time. I love sharing my thoughts with you all! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment