Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sitting Up & Silly Faces

Just today, Max started sitting up by himself.
I realize these aren't the best pictures to share, but there are two things we must remember:
1) It's hard to take a picture of a moving baby who constantly keeps falling over
and 2) it's the first day, so at least we caught these moments on camera!
He's sitting up for at least a couple seconds at a time,
but sometimes even as long as 20 or 30 seconds... pretty good for a beginner.
I remember Zahra fell over a lot more when she was learning to sit up.

A little blurry. Sorry!


I'm not a big fan of using the flash unless absolutely necessary,
but I was having problems with the camera.


And, oops, there he goes, falling down on a pillow.


Zahra got a little jealous of Max getting all the attention, so she wanted to join in as well.
Here's her making some silly faces.

CHEESE! The happy brother and sister!

Good bye guys...







1 comment:

  1. Dear Vanessa - I can't tell you how much I enjoy these! It's more like you are a neighbor instead of so far away. They make me laugh and sometimes they make me teary even. Also, I was thinking--are you reading them to Zahra? I bet she would enjoy the ones about her especially. Please keep them coming. Love, Auntie Sis

    ReplyDelete